Home  FAQ  How do I appeal my Assessed Value?

How do I appeal my Assessed Value?

Assessment change notices are sent out the end of February. Your notice will indicate the dates and times of the March Board of Review. The March Board of Review is held at the City of Grayling 1020 City Blvd. Grayling MI 49738. It is a good idea to bring supporting documentation when appealing your assessment. This can obtained by bringing in an appraisal and/or copies of sales of properties similar to yours.  

Applies to: City Assessor