Welcome to the Grayling Police Department Citizens Online Police Reporting System. If this is an Emergency please call 911. Using this online citizen police report system allows you to submit a report immediately and print a copy of the police report for free. Please confirm the following to find out if online citizen police report filing is right for you:
- This is not an Emergency?
- This incident occurred within the Grayling Police Department City limits?
- This did not occur on a State Freeway?
Upon completion of this report process you will:
- See the words: "Your online police report has been submitted" showing that your police report is complete.
- Be given a police report case number.
- Be able to print a copy of the police report to keep for your records.
- All cases filed using the Citizens Online Police Reporting System will be reviewed.
- Upon review, if further investigation of your case is needed, you may be contacted.
- Filing a false police report is a crime.
Using the Grayling Police Department Police Online Citizen Reporting System you can report the incidents such as:
Vandalism, Lost Property, and Thefts
Please be sure to review the entire list with definitions and examples on the following page. Please click on "Select Incident" to begin.
If your incident is not listed in the category selection list, please call the Grayling Police Department (emergency 9-1-1; non-emergency 989-348-6341) to file your report.
Powered by Coplogic's Online Citizen Police Reporting