Welcome to the City of Grayling’s Election Office
City Clerk – Lisa K Johnson
Currently the City has two Elections in 2018
Primary Election will be held on AUGUST 7, 2018. Last day to register to vote for the August 7th Election is July 9, 2018.
General Election will be held on NOVEMBER 6, 2018. Last day to register to vote for the November 6th Election is October 9, 2018.
City of Grayling’s elections are held at:
1020 City Blvd.
Grayling, MI 49738
If you wish to vote in an election and you are NOT currently a registered voter. You must register to vote 30 days in advance of any election.
- You must meet the following requirements:
- Must be at least 18 years old by the election date.
- A citizen of the United States.
- A resident of the City of Grayling.
Locations to register to vote:
Any Secretary of State branch offices
Crawford County Clerk’s Office – 200 W Michigan Ave, Grayling MI
City of Grayling – 1020 City Blvd, Grayling MI
Mail in: Voters Registration Form
Absentee Voting is allowed if you meet the following requirements:
- age 60 years old or older
- unable to vote without assistance at the polls
- expecting to be out of town on election day
- in jail awaiting arraignment or trial
- unable to attend the polls due to religious reasons
- appointed to work as an election inspector in a precinct outside of your precinct of residence.
The State of Michigan has the full process on voting Absentee Ballot.
The State of Michigan also has General Information for Voters on their website.
THE CITY OF GRAYLING IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER AND PROVIDER.