Public Works Department
Welcome to the City of Grayling’s Public Works Department
DPW Director - Kyle Bond
DPW Garage Phone: 989-344-7640
DPW Garage Fax: 989-344-7637
DPW Hours: M-F 7:00 AM - 3:30 PM
The City of Grayling Department of Public Works (or "DPW", as they are commonly called), consists of a Director, Superintendent, along with several other heavy equipment operators and laborers. The list of services provided by this department is long and diverse, including:
- Road and Sidewalk Repair & Maintenance
- Monitoring and Maintenance of Water and Sewer Lines
- Brush Removal (Provided by DPW every Thursday unless an emergency arises)
- Yardwaste Pick-up provided by American Waste
- Snow Removal See parking regulations during winter months
- Cleaning and Maintenance of Municipal City Parks and Buildings
- Cemetery Spring & Fall Clean up
If you need your water service turned on or off please call the City Hall at 989-348-2131 to set up an appointment. If we are closed and you have a water or sewer emergency, please call Central Dispatch at 989-348-6341 and someone from the DPW will be dispatched.
To find out information on your Water/Sewer bill, please view our Utility Department Page.
THE CITY OF GRAYLING IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER AND PROVIDER.