Home  Payments


Make Payments Simply

The City of Grayling now accepts credit and debit card payments through GovPayNet.

Payments can be made with a major credit, debit or prepaid debit card, including:

Credit Card Logos

GovPay charges a fee for their services and they are as follows:

Property Taxes & Income Taxes

Water/Sewer Bills & Other City Billings

Payments for City Services by selecting one of the following links:

Property Taxes

Income Taxes

Water/Sewer Bills

Other Miscellaneous Payments

To make a payment, you will need the following:

  • Payment Amount
  • Name of person for whom payment is being paid
  • 15 Digit Property Tax I.D. Number (Always starts with 070) for Tax Payments
  • Utility Bill Account Number (example MICH-000302-0000-00)

For payments by phone, cardholders can call 1-888-604-7888

GovPayNet is a privately contracted credit and debit card processor under an agreement with the agency intended to receive payment. For all other payments, the collecting agency is the merchant. If you have any questions about GovPayNet's role, please discuss them with the contracting agency.