Home  FAQ  Where do I pay Fines and Tickets?

Where do I pay Fines and Tickets?

City of Grayling Parking Tickets can be paid in person at City Hall 1020 City Blvd, Grayling MI 49738 or mailed to: City of Grayling PO Box 549 Grayling, MI 49738.

Traffic Tickets and Ordinance Violations must be paid to Crawford County, 220 W Michigan Ave, Grayling MI 49738 or visit the Crawford County Website.

Applies to: City Clerk, City Treasurer, Police Department