Welcome to the City of Grayling’s
Chair – Jon Williamson
Vice Chair – Clinton Ross
Member – Dee VanNuck
Member April Hehir
Member – Heather Forbes
Member – Richard Doe
Member (Council Liaison)– Mark Allen
Questions please contact: email@example.com
Planning Commission - Duties
- To review the city's master plan and to recommend amendments to the city council for approval.
- To confer with and advise the city council on all matters concerning the planning and development of the city.
- To encourage proper zoning and orderly development of the city.
- To periodically survey the overall condition of the city from the standpoint of zoning and planning and to make recommendations to the city council in this regard.
- To conduct site plan reviews for all industrial, commercial and multifamily residential zoning applications.
- To aid the city council in the attraction of new industries and businesses and in the encouragement of expansion of existing industries and businesses in the city.
- To rule on all applications for planned unit developments, special land uses and conditional land uses.
- To review any proposed plat of a subdivision or development of and, or request for rezoning, within the city, when deemed necessary by the city council.
- Review and update Zoning Ordinance.
City Clerk keeps records of all Meeting Minutes.
Residents interested in sitting on the Compensation Commission can fill out the Boards and Committees Application form and mail to: City of Grayling Attn: City Clerk PO Box 549 Grayling MI 49738.
Planning Commission Meetings are held at:
City Hall 1020 City Blvd
on the 3rd Tuesday of each Month @ 6:00 p.m.
Except December, the meeting will be held on the 2nd Tuesday @ 6:00 p.m.
Individuals with disabilities requiring auxiliary aids or services should contact the City of Grayling by calling: 989-438-2131, via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail: City of Grayling, PO Box: 549, Grayling MI 49738
THE CITY OF GRAYLING IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER AND PROVIDER.