Welcome to the City of Grayling's City Clerk's Office
City Clerk – Lisa K Johnson
City Clerk’s Responsibilities:
- Custodian of the City Seal along with all documents and records pertaining to the City including City Code of Ordinance, City Charter, resolutions, zoning ordinances, policies and procedures.
- Prepares all meeting agendas.
- Maintain the City Code of Ordinances.
- Countersign Official documents and maintain custody of the City Seal.
- Administer the oath of office.
- Records and transcribes all City Council, Planning Commission, DDA/Mainstreet Board, Zoning Board of Appeals, Board of Review, Wage Commission, Parks and Recreation Board and Election Commission Minutes.
- Administers all Federal, State and Local Election.
- Maintains records of all registered voters.
- Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) Coordinator, providing access to public records.
- Publishes and posts legal notices.
- Assists with Zoning & Cemetery.
- Human Resource Coordinator.
- Handles all Insurances.
- Notary Public.
- The Clerk shall perform all duties required by law and the City Charter.
THE CITY OF GRAYLING IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER AND PROVIDER.